Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kate Kelly the kind creator

Kate Kelly is an amazing woman studying Illustration at Savannah College of Art and Design, along with being one of my best friends and one of the kindest people I know.

Kate and I were talking about this blog and she was saying I really should have a card to give to the strangers I meet with the blogs URL on it. So that way they can check out their own stories and show their friends and family.

And guess what Kate did? :D

Designed me an awesome card!

Here is her design!

If you want to see more of Kate's work, which you should because she is AMAZING, check out this blog by Dan Herczak where her work is often published  http://thepunchcartel.wordpress.com/kate-kelly/



Thank you Kate!

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of Kate Kelly's work! Love the cards. Perfect for your site.

    ReplyDelete